The Lin-sanity Continues…
It took New York and the rest of the country by storm. The first time I hear about this, I though that the (Sports) media was just looking for a new story to tell the world (NFL Season is over). Lets face it, the story is a fairy tale story in the NBA. A quiet and reserved kid that went to Harvard and did not even get a scholarship to play basketball. Yet, the New York Knicks are now on the verge of winning their 8 straight game. with the help of the mighty Lin.
A young Jeremy Lin.
Some info about Jeremy Lin, before reaching Stardom:
- Came from a immigrant poor family.
- Was never drafted and never got looked at from Scouts.
- His family was against the idea of him playing basketball.
- Both parents are only 5’6 tall.
- Was place in the (inactive list) when he first played in the NBA (Warriors).
- Would want to become a pastor some day.
What Linsanity has done so far.
♠ Most sold (jersey) in a week @ the Madison Square Garden ever in History.
♦ Jeremy Lin’s twitter followers went from 100,000 + to more than 1.5 million after 7 games.
♠ Increased conflict in Taiwan-China Relations over (Representation) of Jeremy Lin.
♣ Enabled MSG and Time Warner to resolve their differences.
♦ Which in turn has increased the MSG stocks by more than $300 Million.
♦ Jeremy Lin is center topic in almost every newspaper, magazines and website.
2 thoughts on “The Linsanity”
The World is Linsane of r Lin !
He’s totally Linsane !!! : ) Gooo KNICKS!!!